If you have any interest in motorcycles and adventure and your not on Ron Ayres mailing list for his Waypoints Bulletin you are missing out. Here’s the February 2012 Waypoints Bulletin. Check it out. Ron talks about the incredible Argentina y Chile Con Gusto ride this November with Rocky Mayer. There is also some great info on riding in Africa with Rob House.
Rocky Mayer introduces a “Custom-Limited Edition BMS Saddle” designed specifically, and available exclusively, for riders on the Argentina Y Chile Con Gusto ride with Ron Ayres and Ayres Adventures.
- Ride the Panamerican Highway along the Pacific Ocean in Chile
- Ride through the Atacama Desert and experience the route of the famous Dakar Rally
- Experience the “High Andes” as we ascend to nearly 16,000 feet as we cross the famous San Francisco Pass
- Enjoy the famous Argentina wine country as we spend two nights in Cafayate and two nighfts in Argentina’s wine capital – Mendoza, including a tango show at a popular Argentinian nightclub
- Culminate our South American Adventure in Viña del Mar – one of South America’s most popular seaside resorts
- Premium-Level accommodations in Cafayate, Mendoza and Viña del Mar and some interesting entertainment in Mendoza – ideal for a two-up getaway.
- BMS has developed a special “limited edition” custom saddle for riders on the Argentina y Chile Con Gusto ride.
- See trip details to find out which legendary motorcycle racer and Hollywood stuntman will be joining us on this trip.